Talking internally about an idea
How do you create ideas? How to you amplify? This is an approach I really like.
This is a really interesting article by Floxworks on the importance internal buy-in, as the first step in sense checking a new innovative idea, Freytag’s Pyramid, the storytelling framework.
The narrative should be developed using the this framework:
1. Start with conflict
2. Explain your progress thus far
3. Propose your grand ambition
4. Identify the barriers
5. Explain how to overcome those barriers
6. Build excitement as you expose the creative solutions
7. End smoothly with timing, costs, and next steps
Navigating the emerging landscape
#typed notes explores the emerging landscape from an insiders perspective, commenting on futurology, social media, brand planning and anthropology. And inspiration
He is Founding Partner at Metropolis Partners